Back to Messinstrumente.
2022-09-04 - v0.4.0.17
- New Script: There is a new instruction 'locale'. With it one can use the conversion of floating point numbers in the format of the local system setting.
2022-09-02 - v0.4.0.15
- Fixed Script: The wait function works again, the buttons were not activated properly.
- Fixed Script: Too much data was output in the debug editor when assigning data to a string. The output was limited to 32 characters.
2022-08-31 - v0.4.0.14
- Fixed Script: If an error occurs in a script, the script is aborted.
2022-08-26 - v0.4.0.13
- New: There are command line parameters to display a script window, and load or run a script. The parameters are described in the help page: Parameters
2022-08-24 - v0.4.0.12
- New script: Variables of type 'waveform' can be combined in the script. With the function 'add' the data is added at the end. At the moment this works only with the logic channels. The function is meant for the recordings of the history or segments, so that they can be read in and saved summarized as a file.
- Fixed: Fixed some errors in the script window.
2022-08-21 - v0.4.0.6
- Changed: The script window has been revised. You can now load and save scripts, drag&drop still works. The scripts are saved in UTF8 format with BOM. The info and error outputs still need to be reworked, they are messed up or not present.
2022-08-17 - v0.4.0.5
- New RTB2000: In the script the read-in logic channels of type 'waveform', can be stored in VCD format.
2022-08-15 - v0.4.0.2
- New RTB2000: There is a new wait option for the screen capture function. It is possible to wait 3 seconds before the screen copy is read. This should be enough time for the automatically displayed auxiliary lines, like triggers etc. to be hidden again. Sometimes these lines interfere with a screen capture.
2022-08-13 - v0.4.0.1
- New RTB2000: The read-in data of the logic channels can be saved in the 'Value Change Dump' VCD format. The format can be opened e.g. by Sigrok PulseView. I don't quite stick to the standard with the specification of the time base (timescale), but with it also several seconds long recordings can be loaded immediately. As an info, PulseView gives a strange error message when opening the file if the file name contains an umlaut.
- Changed: Support for the Rigol, Siglent and Hameg measurement instruments has been removed. Only the R&S RTB2000 oscilloscope is supported. The SCPI command and script window can still be used for all measuring instruments.
The German website of version 0.3.0.22 with support for Rigol, Siglent and Hameg HM2008 instruments is available as archive here: Messinstrumente-v0.3.0.22.zip
Back to Messinstrumente.